We have a tub that came with the house when it was purchased in 1979. It has a overflow cover that's secured at the center. One day, it came off. I thought it was because the screw was rusted, but instead the bar that the screw attached to has rusted away. Now I can't screw it back on.

Is there a viable replacement?