Looking for 4" 90 degree ellbow w/2 " wye built into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

zanetti2000

Reaction score
Looking for a single PVC 4" 90 degree street elbow (waste) w/ 2" wye built into it. Is such a piece made?

Connecting new shower drain to existing cast iron drain.

RioHyde

Plumber
Reaction score
Never have seen such an animal. If your code allows it, you can get a 4" 90 with a 2" side inlet. Some codes dont allow them at all....some do under certain circumstances.

Plumguy

Reaction score
Those are illegal here and can only be used on a dry vent with permission.

Sulconst2

Reaction score
jrejre said:
sulconst - to me it looks like #507, 612, etc. on your reference.

plus he is looking for a street fitting.
chart makes for a good tool for the not so advanced.
i also like the list price so you know if your getting smoked at a supply house.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
fitting

Except that the list price does "smoke" you, which is okay as long as you are not a contractor and are buying at a plumbing wholesale store.

Sulconst2

Reaction score
hj said:
Except that the list price does "smoke" you, which is okay as long as you are not a contractor and are buying at a plumbing wholesale store.

big time!

buy my fixtures from a national supply house. get a decent discount on fixtures from floor rep. first time i bought rough in material got charged list price. whoa! fixed that real quick. i like the list price feature when you go to a different supply house you can check that your getting contractor rate. if it applies!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks