Need soft water

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookie

Reaction score
Secondly, you are too involved to be a moderator here.
This forum needs a woman touch. ASK MY KIDS. :p

Cookie

Reaction score
And, I recognize the ban button and it applies to anyone who makes a mark on these pages. :D I LOVE the ban button.

Cookie

Reaction score
I love BULLIES. I know bullies. That is it, it is done. Any complaints, type it on this page. :D

Cookie

Reaction score
So Sheza, tell me what do you think of drilling? How long have you been doing it?

Cookie

Reaction score
Better yet, Sheza I got to ask, what got you into it? It is a family line? Electrical is in mine, I got my first class license in electrical, got it when I was 21. My dad was in electical, his dad, my brother, his son, my uncles, their sons, it goes back to Franklin. :p

My grandmother made the kite. :D

Cookie

Reaction score
That is up for debate Sammy. :p

Sometimes it is not all that you know, it is how you use what you know, and to know what you need to know, what you are lacking.

That is all taught when you learn to teach. You just don't learn how to teach a child his A B C's... but, you learn how to keep harmony and peace, because when you got a group of people in any setting what do we got people? DISHARMONY in the making.

Humor goes a long way. Patience. Not belittling is helpful at all times. Oh, there are many methods taught on how to teach your subject.

By the way, Sammy I teach big kids. College kids. Have been for years.

The best of people with all the knowledge in the world make the worst teachers because they have no communication skills with a diverse group of people.

You have a diverse group here. I can smell the male hormones, the female perfumes, ;), lollipops, breath mints, beer, and coffee... ( that is mine)

Cookie

Reaction score
Other Water Well Professionals would agree that your opinion on the situation is also up for debate. How someone with no water well experience gets to Moderate a water well forum is beyond me. If you don't understand the arguments, you would just call it fighting but if you did understand it then your opinion would be different and you would refrain from referring to me as a child.

sammy

www.tylerwellandpump.com

Well, people are calling people little old men, and sooooooo many other insults being batted around here to the point where you guys may not realize it, but posters don't even come back! I find it FIGHTING...

and, yes, childish. Children fight. Adults talk and work it out.

What are your reasons for wanting to be a MOD? SO you can ban the ones you don't want here? I am not just talking about Gary, I am talking about anyone you don't want here or who doesn't or won't agree with you. Because incase you haven't noticed, that is not how Terry works his forum.

Terry has alot of ethics.

Cookie

Reaction score
Sammy and I do not always agree. I am for him being a mod.

The nice thing about this, is this, it is Terry's Forum. :)

Terry if he even decides he wants a Mod for this one, he may not ( I was just kidding about me) has to be someone who can handle bickering, fighting, cajoling, insults, meaness, errors, with fairness, and discretion being able to work things out.

This is entirely up to the man who pays the bills. I always thought Mods handle people not tools. The President is like one huge MOD, and he is not familiar, licensed, or gainfully employed in each trade in the USA. Yet, he moderates all his people.

Cookie

Reaction score
The Fleck 5600 spec sheet shows any of its versions is not to be used on a softener larger than a 2.0 cuft 12" diameter tank. With up to 55 gpg of hardness, not counting any iron or manganese, a 2.0 cuft softener is way undersized for even a 2 person household UNLESS you want very poor salt efficiency and to have to regenerate it every two to three days.

Andy, can you be more specific when you say things so others, including me don't have to guess at your meaning? Doesn't cheap usually refer to poor quality? To me and most people, it does. Or do you mean 'lower priced' softeners are price wise cheaper than your way overpriced nonelectric and otherwise featureless Kinetico?

You know I'm not Certified and you call me unprofessional, yet again, here you go expecting me to be professional... DUH!

As the wordsmith I know you to be, howsabout you type exactly and clearly, exactly what you mean to say and have others understand you to mean? Nail it down so there is no way anyone, especially me, can misquote you or misunderstand, or think you meant to say something else? And recall what Terry, the owner of the forum, told you about your complaints of me in the past; although you aren't including 'verbal assault', or 'derogative comments and aggressive behavior' now. Here's a copy.

Quote:
I am not sure what is happening here but I am being verbally assaulted by Gary Slusser. I am trying to get to the bottom of patrick88's problem and Gary continues to assail my inquiries with a derogative comments and aggressive behavior.

I am doing my best to ignore such abuse and I am counting on you to moderate and mediate...as is what I feel is prudent and proper.
Please respond here if you would.
Thank you,
Andy

Andy,
You may be a little too sensitive to be here.

So far, I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary here.
Terry Love

Cookie

Reaction score
Sammy,

How is making you a mod going to cure the problem? I have read the well forum posts.

Cookie

Reaction score
Sammy,

You simply don't take the time or to really breathe to read any posts even mine. You act. I advise you to do this for your own good before you have a nervous breakdown over this MOD thing...

Cookie

Cookie

Reaction score
I give up. What don't you understand? I am not trying to give you well, drilling, water experience knowledge. lol.

Sammy, what can I say. Did you actually go back and reread a few posts?? I guess not.

Why do you argu so?

Gary Slusser

That's all folks!
Reaction score
Website
www.qualitywaterassociates.com
If anyone wants to read it, here is the link to the thread and me mentioning salt bags. It's just a bit different than has been described here.
https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27821

p.s. Reading the list of candidates, and because I never leave home without my sense of humor, I think I should go get a mod haircut and run for moderator too. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks