Moving my Kinetico System??

Users who are viewing this thread

fausdick

Reaction score
Hello,

In our existing house we have a 5 year old Kinetico filtration system. Starting at the pressure tank from the well, this system consists of a giant fiberglass tank, which stands 6 feet high? What does it do? The well water goes in the top of the fiberglass tank vertically and the water then comes out of the top horizontally? The pipe then continues to the mutiple Kinetico filters and finally to the outlet piping to serve the house.

We are selling this house and I want to take the Kinetico system over to our new house which is under construction? I would like to replace it with a small, cheap water softener, suggestions, advice?

Is it as easy as just cutting the inlet and outlet, picking up the Kinetico pieces and reassembling the unit at the new house?

thank you,

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks