Broadway faucet

Users who are viewing this thread

Dependable

In the Trades
Reaction score
Website
dependable-plumbing.net
We have a builder who has a roman tub faucet woith a diverter and handshower made by a compnay named Broadway that's out of business. We didn't do the plumbing in this house and told them they would need a new faucet. Diverters broke, can't find parts. The color of theirs is called antique pewter. Does anyone know of a close style match and what manufacturer has a close color? I attached the picture they sent me.

Thanks

Attachments

• Nitti.jpg
    Nitti.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 869

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
I have a parts list for that, in the office. I will post numbers tomorrow. Availability of parts, now that's different. But last I heard, Ingersol Rand was still trying to maintain warranty parts coverage. By this time, they may be running out of some things. And they want you to be the original owner ( receipts?).

They ended up with Broadway as part of their Schlage acquisition, and put the faucet company out of its misery almost immediately!

Dependable

In the Trades
Reaction score
Website
dependable-plumbing.net
I'm sure they don't have receipts. The house was built a while ago and they used a plumbing co. no longer in business. Plumbing Co supplied material. The want to repair if possible, replace with as near as possible to match lav faucets etc. Thank you for your help!

Last edited:

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
It looks like you have the Claire Crystal Suite. The part number for the diverter repair kit is 26.57753

I would think the likelihood of finding that part is very low. The ceramic cartridges still pop up here and there, but an exotic part like the diverter...oh boy!

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
faucet

Do an Internet search for "california faucets" there are a couple of companies that have them and they have several Roman tub faucets with diverters. They may be able to supply you with your part or direct you to a source for it. As a last resort, rather than tear everything apart, you might buy one which used the same parts and exchange those parts with yours.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks