Combo ball valve/check valve for ejector pump...

Users who are viewing this thread

hhcibtpaun

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I am getting the parts together to finish up my basement plumbing. I am now at the point of getting the ejector pump and associated valves.

I am going with the Zoeller M267 pump and I need to get a check valve and ball valve. Originally I was going to get the zoeller check valve and a standard issue ball valve, then I found this:

2066S.jpg

This is about double what the separate pieces would be, so is it worth it? If any parts fail can they be replaced??? or do I have to replace the whole deal?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks...Mike

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
That is a much better valve.
Most check valves give a helluva thump when the pump shuts off.
This one is quiet.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
valves

If the ball valve fails you will have to cut it off the pipe and get a new one. Parts may or may not be available, so you might have to buy a new combo and use the parts from it if anything else goes bad.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks