Arlington, living in the hood

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
I always shop at Whole Foods, I love that place. It looks alittle bit like Philly, too.

Last edited:

plumbingskool

Tradesman
Reaction score
That video was funny.

I live in a tough place: Rochester NY

Here is one of the local guys rapping:

He is from like 4 blocks over from me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thatguy

Homeowner
Reaction score
A doctor in Arlington set me back $1400 for a root canal. Still, that's a good video:D

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
Greetings from Zimbabwe where I have found an internet connection.

I used to live in Arlington (near Courthouse metro just down from Clarendon) when I first moved to the States. It was fantastic.

I wish I could have stayed there but it was just too expensive to buy. So I had to creep out to the burbs.

Your brother must be very rich.

It's had nearly half-a-million views! Has this guy got buddies or what?

Last edited:

Kingsotall

Plunger/TurdPuncher
Reaction score
Zimbabwe

That's a long ways to go for Go To Guy Handyman work. Hope you included mileage in your bid. :D

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
No, I am not here for that. But as I have said many times before, I do not know how anyone could charge for the joy of remodelling or plumbing work. The prospect of soldering a pipe grips me in the chest, like the excitment of a first kiss or the joy of driving your first car for the first time. I can't wait to get home to fit a few more basement windows in my home.

Now real work, like sitting in an office all day, I do expect to get paid for that. I'd rather be DIY'in!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks