Ultimate Toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

PloKoon13

Reaction score
I want to build my friend the ultimate toilet for his birthday, but I don't have any ideas, except that it should have wheels.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
Start with an American Standard Cadet 3. It is a very good toilet, but also small and (crucially) cheap.

I would then screw it on to a wooden platform that you had attached axles and wheels to, perhaps like a go-cart and preferably with steering.

Next, find a racey toilet seat. Attach.

Drill a hole in the wooden platform under the toilet, and perhaps fit a flange, so that when you fill the tank and flush, the waste will come out of here. Fashion an exhaust and attach to the hole/flange and shape so the waste pops out from the rear of the cart. 4 inch PVC pipe would look "racey".

Use a garden hose and an adaptor to screw onto the fill valve inlet to "refuel" with water when empty.

A lot of members on this forum use these techniques for their home/clients' plumbing, although often with less prestigious toilets, so they will no doubt have other ideas. :)

Last edited:

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
I think it reflects the versatility of this all-American toilet.

The Cadet 3 is the American Dream. I came to the US and found it.

Now join me.

Peanut9199

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
Reaction score
Do i get a free Cookie?:D

darkside.jpeg

Cookie

Reaction score
Peter, I will send you cookies the next time I make em. :)

Ian I will send you cookies, too, lol, they will have a special design on them, LOL. can you guess? :)

MAYBE, I could make more money selling COOKIES, than plumbing supplies!
Place your order here... :) thanks Terry, lol.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks