Whirlpool Portable dishwasher

Users who are viewing this thread

coop0230

Reaction score
I have a portable dishwasher and it usually works great but starting today it will no longer wash. I hook it up like normal( to the sink) turn the water on and and start the cycle and usually you can hear the water filling up inside but it does not happen now. I also forwarded it to the rinse cycle and i get nothing there either. Can anyone give me an idea of what the problem could be?

Thank you

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
I would suspect there is a valve that is malfunctioning. It is probably an electrical problem rather than mechanical, but your best course of action is to contact an appliance repairman. It could be a very simple fix, but like many other mechanical things, parts can be costly and when labor is added to that, you may well be wise to get a new dishwasher.

FloridaOrange

Plumbing Designer
Reaction score
If I had only one guess to make it would be in the cycle switching assembly.

Of course that's only a guess.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks