Gas Gun

Users who are viewing this thread

gchart57

Reaction score
I have a Carlin G3B gas conversion gun, the problem is sporadic when the unit calls for heat the motor in the gun comes on but sometimes it does not fire. Is there a part that I should check or replace. It does not happen all the time but the motor could run all day without firing. What would cause this

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
gun

The ignitor which lights the flame is not working properly, although most units would test the flame and if it did not fire within a reasonable time, and after a few tries, it would shut the motor down.

gchart57

Reaction score
The motor does not shut down though it keeps running. Since I put the first post up it has been running OK. Any other ideas.

gchart57

Reaction score
I fixed the gun myself once already so I guess I'll try again. Thanks for your suggestions.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks