Pipe without U-Bend - Smell driving us nuts !

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
I think Terry was just trying to help this person temporary, I don't think it meant it as a fix.

Geniescience

Homeowner
Reaction score
... Are you saying that ... Where is the pipe open to the air ... If the problem is just that traps are missing from your fixtures, then they can likely be added. ....
Good questions.

My gut feeling is that someone with spare time is joshing you all. In some cultures you will find there are a few who like to do this; it is a more frequent "phenomenon" that you would expect based on your living here in this society.

So, let's let this thread go inactive. Wait, wait and wait some more. The more posting from North Americans, the more "distant enjoyment" is derived in faraway places.

Jastori

Reaction score
I'm confused - why can't you just add traps to the fixtures in your own unit? I don't understand why you need to worry about the rest of the building ... especially since the majority of the neighbors don't seem to be interested in a solution.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks