Special Faucet needed 4 Whirlpool Tub???

Users who are viewing this thread

Edwardh1

Reaction score
We want a one hole (one handle ) faucet for our bathroom whirlpool (jacussi type) bathroom tub. Two plumbimg stores say we can not use a regular one spout "kitchen" sink type faucet liek say Grohe makes because the flow rate is too slow to fill a whirlpool tub. when I ask - show me the one lever one hole tub faucets they say the industry does not make any??? Is this BS??

SeattlePlumber

Service plumber.
Reaction score
Never seen one...

But then again, I've never seen an honest politician either. Doesn't mean they don't exist though.

There might be a designer faucet out there that is single hole tub filler. But honestly, I'd rather try to find a way to make more holes than to buy an obscure (read: impossible to get repair parts for) faucet.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
faucets

There would be no reason to produce one, and a kitchen faucet would give you about 2 1/2 gpm which would take a long time to fill the tub. Why do you want that type of faucet?

Edwardh1

Reaction score
why

less space taken up on the small deck area around the tub and less ugly faucet parts (3) to have to clean around- same reasons people like one hole faucets for kitchens

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks