Another slab leak

Users who are viewing this thread

beaufoster

Reaction score
I am in mid-state NY and my slab foundation apparently slipped this winter crushing the pipe that leads from the pressure tank to the rest of the house. Now I have no water at all! My boyfriend and I are going to DIY but are undecided as to jackhammering the concrete or rerouting the pipe. We'd rather reroute but need some help. We know where the pipe goes into the slab, no problem but don't know where the other end should be. The bathroom is right next to the slab part so I am think that the pipe might be there. Please help, I will supply any more info as needed.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
pipe

You might rethink what the problem is. IF it really shifted that much you should have more serious problems than a lack of water. You might be living in a condemnable house. IT would be a very rare situation that the pipe could be closed to the point where NO water came out of it.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks