Advantage Lumber?

Users who are viewing this thread

pipewoe

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered wood online through Advantage Lumber for decking? Any advice/problems?

Thanks!

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
I understand why you are doing this. For people without trucks, online ordering is a God-send. And quite unique to the US too. It is the only place I have ever lived where you can get absolutely anything online. Even HVAC parts! In England, this would be so illegal. Heck I even ordered pest-control treatment here once. I have ordered windows, fireplaces and soon will order stairs online, all send freight to my door.

My advice is to phone them up, e-mail them and develop a relationship. The best firms are always the ones who answer all your questions and get back to you quickly. I rarely have problems with online firms where I build up a relationship with a knowledgable sales rep there.

The other trick is to order small first, then big when you know what you are getting. I do this all the time to stop me getting burned too bad.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks