Plastic dust door

Users who are viewing this thread

GregO

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm reorganizing the shop and want to seal off two hallway areas to minimize dust from escaping the shop and drifting into the laundry area. I've thought of clear plastic sheeting; ideally, I am hoping/looking for something more permanent, professional, sturdy, and reliable that still allows light through, but am open to any and all ideas. Plastic zipper dust door?

Thanks for any info!
Greg

Peanut9199

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
Reaction score
try a google search for "homax 6025 zipper door".
I used them when i was redoing my kitchen had it up 4 weeks and is now put away for next time.

FloridaOrange

Plumbing Designer
Reaction score
Look at how air ciculates through the space. You could crate a negative air space by placing fans from your shop to blow outside. With other spaces sealed off that may be some additional help.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
You could get the air curtain blower, like they use in fast food drive ups. They make those models for full size doors, as well as windows.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks