Grohe ladylux plus

Users who are viewing this thread

39THEO

Reaction score
The GROHE LADYLUX PLUS faucet is 6 years old. The hot water side is leaking and won't shut off, I shut off the hot water valve. The cold water side works fine,. Can you tell me the part and how to fix the faucet.
Thanks, Ted

faucetman886

DIY Junior Member
Reaction score
TED, like many of the better faucet manufacturers I believe Grohe offers a lifetime guarantee on parts and fixtures. Call Grohe- 1-800-444-7643 customer service describe the problem, provide the model # if you have it maybe digital pic that you can email to them and I believe they will provide you the part you need and/or some trouble shooting help. Let us know how you come out. I for one like to keep tabs on how well these manufacturers live up to their warranties. I know that MOEN is fantastic on theirs and I suspect Grohe will be also. Good luck

Peanut9199

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
Reaction score
The part number is 46 048 000.
Turn of the water first.
There is a screw at the bottom of the handle you need an Allan key to remove it, once that is off there is the handle hub which will slide off, under that is the cartridge which is held in place by two screws, once they are remove the cartridge will pull out and then you repeat the process backwards to install the new one.

Warranty is lifetime as long as you are the original purchaser.

E33737US.jpeg

normandy1060

Reaction score
I have a Ladylux plus kitchen faucet. It is on a granite countertop. The faucet is loose at the countertop. I want to tighten the faucet to the countertop. I understand that this is done from above, not below.

I was told to pull the spayer out about 10 to 12 inches, then pull off the spout, then I can get to the part that needs to be tightened. However, my spout does not snap off. I have tried and tugged and pulled, but it only budges about 1/8th of an inch. What can I do to get the spout off?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks