Please watch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
Hi Joseph, I am going to watch it in a little bit and I will get back to you, I am always interested in new things. I got some science stuff I would love to share, I am going to probably teach a math class at our community college this fall, I would like some feed back on it the same. Later....:)
Plus, my girlfriend and I are drawing up plans for a green home. I am doing the solar heating, this is going to be fun, lol. we are going to freeze.

Last edited:

Cookie

Reaction score
Well, it is a science project, lol. But, we are going all out!:)
We each have our designated parts. Mine is heating and cooling. We ARE going to roast and freeze. lol.

Cookie

Reaction score
We are doing it right now via the instant messenger. Building a green home compliments of Yahoo, lol.

Cookie

Reaction score
He went to Stanford Business school so no doubt he knows what he is doing, I like the idea of no spam and his permission marketing; he is very creative and has a well-developed sense of humor which attracts all walks of people.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks