leach line help

Users who are viewing this thread

angel

Reaction score
i'm not sure if this is the right place for this question, but i'm gonna try it here. ok, i have a septic tank, and i know that i have a problem because it's backing up in my showers and toilets. i just had it pumped about a week ago but i still have that problem. the company who pumped it said that my leach line has failed. i had not pumped it in 4 years and they told me that was no no. that i could have clogged up the leach line with sewage. to add to that problem, i had a leaky shower for about a year that contributed to the problem. my question is, the company said that the leach field is saturated, what do i do? can it be dried out and be ok or do i have to build another leach field? i have never dealt with a septic system before and i don't know what to do. thanks so much for your help.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks