I am going to be installing a water softener in a house I'm buying and will need to re-route some things. I am thinking of using Pex. I found a video on YouTube that showed 6 different methods of putting on ends. The two I'm considering are the crimp ring or the banding clamp. Which is the easiest/reliable? Is there any reason not to get the supplies from Lowes? They carry Zurn products.