Kitchen sink leaking to outside wall

Users who are viewing this thread

Kingsotall

Plunger/TurdPuncher
Reaction score
OH! Sorry fellas... :p Yes! Some apprectice got lazy and through the pipe off the box van where it was strapped and cracked the pipe once it hit the asphalt! When he tried to blame the asphalt, his journeymen plumber says, "Yes, it is the ass' fault. Agreed!" :D Wonder how I know these things¿ :rolleyes:

Fisherman

Reaction score
Thanks fellas, for all of your comments and information. I found a legitimate plumber friend at church who is willing to help me do the repair. He suggested using what's called a "No-hub coupling" between the old pipe and the new pipe. So, now I'm off to make up my shopping list, and then it's off to Home Depot. I *really* appreciate all you guys. I'll post pictures of the repair when I'm finished.

Cheers!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks