Redoing Kitchen Sink Plumbing

Users who are viewing this thread

djr747

Reaction score
First I would like to thank anyone who replies in advance. I am redoing the cabinets in my kitchen. The previous were about 30 years old and it was time. Upon taking the cabinets out and taking a closer look I found that the drain was going to be an issue with the new cabinets since their was a cavity to hide the drain in the previous corner cabinet. I really don't want to cut up my new cabinets to much. It is currently a 2 inch drain with a 2 inch vent. To me the way the drain goes into the 4 inch looks wrong and it really doesn't have enough slope. I also live in ontario canada if that comes into play with codes etc. My question is should I change the drain to come from below and then hook up the new double since and dishwasher so I don't have to cut up the cabinets and cut thru any studs?

Attachments

• 100_0887.jpg
    100_0887.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 449
  • 100_0888.jpg
    100_0888.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 475
  • 100_0889.jpg
    100_0889.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 450
  • 100_0890.jpg
    100_0890.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 478
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks