I'm looking for some suggestions and advice here. I'm turning the upper level of my house into an in-law suite. The house will continue to have a single electric meter. Is there any possible way to track how much electric is being used per month in that zone of the house though? I'm trying to come up with a way to fairly change for the electric they use without paying their extra every month. Is there any way to do this?

Thank you very much!