Sewage Ejector Pump recs - Zoeller 267?

Users who are viewing this thread

Osses

Reaction score
We are installing a bathroom with shower, sink and toilet in our basement. It will be just a few feet below grade so we need a sewage ejector pump. The bathroom will be primarily for our houseguests so will get intermittent use for much of the year, but intense use for a few weeks every summer, but who knows what the future will bring.

Thanks to all the fine posts on this forum, I think we will buy a Zoeller #267 non-automatic pump to which we will add a piggy back switch (someone recommended MasterSwitch #10VM1-WP).

My questions - is this a good decision? Any additional recommendations? I'm completely overwhelmed by all the options.

Second, anyone know where I can purchase this pump here in Seattle? Fergusons maybe?

Thank you very much for your advice.

Cacher_Chick

Test, Don't Guess!
Reaction score
Zoeller is a very good pump. You might consider getting a pre-packaged system. You can get a Zoeller Pump and basin with the piggy-back switch and hi level alarm as a package. You can choose the exact basin and pump you want for the package. We bought ours on the website http://www.irawoods.com

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks