Can you see this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
When I visited a lightbulb factory, the manager there said the future was in LEDs.

But specifically, LED panels that would be thin to place on a wall or ceiling. So get ready.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cookie

Reaction score
I wonder how they can work on it, I guess with really large magnifiers? I would go blind. Imagine, shipping? :confused: What would the truck drivers say if they opened a carton and saw nothing in their freight. That would be really interesting.

If you did drop it, it would be a thousand times worse than finding a contact lense, and... how would you know when you were out?

Peanut9199

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
Reaction score
It's the filament that is small, not the bulb.

090506-smallest-light-bulb-02.jpg

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
exactly

quote; also probably put a lot of physicists out of work.

That may also be the reason a lot of medical research is not producing results. Once they find a cure, their grants will end and they will have to find a new project. Much easier to just keep collecting money and going through the motions.

Cookie

Reaction score
Not exactly correct about the medical, there are trials and those trials usually end up with pretty positive results, most if not all, are funded by grants. The one drug, Rituxan, I was on, is a monoclonal antibody, really new, and it does the trick for me; now, they are also using that same drug pretty effectively on Rheumatoid Arthritis, also tested in trials paid for by grants. They have come so far with just my illness alone, it is mind boggling, just amazing. It is out there, Hj.

Cookie

Reaction score
What do YOU see?????????

Are any of these items moving? Or are they perfectly still??

One teacher said, "I felt like they were all moving..but slowly. Kind of like, they were breathing."

The pictures attached are used to test the level of stress a person can handle.

The slower the pictures move, the better your ability of handling stress.

Allegedly, criminals that were tested see them spinning around madly; however senior citizens and kids see them standing still.

None of these images are animated - they are perfectly still.

Last edited:

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
It does look like it's moving...it is a trick on your mind...

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Just a skosh younger than you...
With plenty of things that should be stressing me...
But, Frankly I don't give a damn about any of them...:cool:

Cookie

Reaction score
That's the attitude! the same one I woke up today after yesterday.

Red, I told the Registrar at my son's college yesterday over the phone, she had half a brain and asked to speak with someone who has a whole one. :eek::p

I got this little bit of a temper.
12_1_112.gif
my son said, "MOM, I GO TO SCHOOL THERE", ..... um, well... son, do you have any other aspirations in life maybe? What about plumbing? Plumbing is good... He was sitting there with his mouth gaping when he heard me tell the head honcho she was half a brain.

But, all worked out well so far, she, the registrar and his adviser, got together via the phone and when they did, they put their 2 half's of their brains together and were then, able to count to 121, which enabled my son to graduate this Saturday as planned! He actually has one credit TOO MANY!

They were telling my son he was 2 credits short of graduating, they told him this yesterday by email. He graduates TOMORROW. . .

Boy, those pics are spinning so, I am off the chair, talk about stress! But, it could be from the Tequila Sunrise. :) AFter all it is already, 10 am. What am I thinking? IT is already martini time.

Last edited:

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
yea no problem...
WKGDSOTBDBCDDCT

But you're wrong it goes down to line 1

Why don't you start at the top and tell me how far down you can read...

snellen.gif

Cookie

Reaction score
I can read all the way down to where it says, Chart made and distributed in Conn. 1986

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks