Hi all - I was rushing through replacing a light fixture this weekend, and disconnected the wiring without noticing what I had. Turns out there was more going on than I realized. The fixture (light #2 in the attached) is controlled by two switches, and is down the hall from another light (light #1 in the attached) controlled by two other switches. After disconnecting the wiring for light #2, light #1 no longer works. There are three sets of wires (B, W, bare copper ground in each) in the can for light #2, and I found one wire (a black wire) that seems to be hot regardless of how the switches are positioned. I can't find the proper hook up to get everything working again. Any ideas or recommendations would be appreciated. Next time I'm taking a photo before I touch anything.