(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Need help identifying a cartridge.

  1. #1

    Question Need help identifying a cartridge.

    This is for a single handled shower in my friends house. His kid broke the handle off so I need to replace the cartridge. Can't find a make/model marking anywhere on the shower hardware. It does have the letters on it. Here are some pictures. Where can I find a replacement at?

  2. #2
    Moderator & Master Plumber hj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Cave Creek, Arizona

    Default cartridge

    My first guess would be American Standard, but I will check later to see if I can identify it at a supplier.

  3. #3

    Default Thanks for checking.

    I also though it looked like an American Standard. But every American Standard design I can find uses three seperate round holes in the back with their own individual seals instead of a one piece seal like this one has.

  4. #4
    DIY Senior Member plumguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005


    Can you post a pic of the handle and trim plate?

  5. #5

    Default I'll do that.

    I will post other pictures tonight.

  6. #6

    Default I figured it out.

    It is an EZ-FLO EZ7010 or EZ7008. Now if I can only figure out where to buy one at. B^) Thanks everyone for their help.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts