Water Ridge faucets and Costco???

Users who are viewing this thread

LeonZ

Reaction score
Thank speede541 for sharing your experience here. I followed the same path and emailed a photo of my broken faucet to Globe Union. They responded me next day and the replacement part shipped to me in a week, for free. Great customer support indeed, especially considering the fact that I bought the faucet about 5 years ago.

Sogalitno

Reaction score
HELP - i hope someone here can help. the very very old faucet had developed a leak at the joint of the faucet and the plate and he decided to replace. Landlord installed WR 962791

installation went pretty well except he had to go back and get his drill to make the center hole larger - the rest when fine (of course not pulling out everything from the sink cabinet - this is one of the old all in one sink metal cabinets and its the only storage for cleaning type stuff so it meant pulling a lot of stuff out sigh)

anyway, finally turn on the faucet. water streams out but the spray function does not lock. i have tried every way from sunday and i looked in the installation manual etc. nothing indicates how to lock. it SEEMS like it should lock by pushing down on the black button but i push down and nothing happens . there is a click like it should be it doesnt.

so right now the only way to have spray mode is to hold the button down when the faucet is in place (which is no good as for as using this mode) or pull out the hose and also hold the spray button down.

this cant be right. please tell me this is a defective model.

every single single faucet with pull out that i have ever seen have the button lock in the spray mode.

i will call the number in the manual on monday - hope i get someone who speaks english... and pray this is a defect even tho that means pulling everything out again to redo ... sigh.

Dj2

In the Trades
Reaction score
HELP - i hope someone here can help. the very very old faucet had developed a leak at the joint of the faucet and the plate and he decided to replace. Landlord installed WR 962791

installation went pretty well except he had to go back and get his drill to make the center hole larger - the rest when fine (of course not pulling out everything from the sink cabinet - this is one of the old all in one sink metal cabinets and its the only storage for cleaning type stuff so it meant pulling a lot of stuff out sigh)

anyway, finally turn on the faucet. water streams out but the spray function does not lock. i have tried every way from sunday and i looked in the installation manual etc. nothing indicates how to lock. it SEEMS like it should lock by pushing down on the black button but i push down and nothing happens . there is a click like it should be it doesnt.

so right now the only way to have spray mode is to hold the button down when the faucet is in place (which is no good as for as using this mode) or pull out the hose and also hold the spray button down.

this cant be right. please tell me this is a defective model.

every single single faucet with pull out that i have ever seen have the button lock in the spray mode.

i will call the number in the manual on monday - hope i get someone who speaks english... and pray this is a defect even tho that means pulling everything out again to redo ... sigh.

Why do you sweat it and agonize over it?

Call the landlord and get his attention.

Vav925

Reaction score
Soap dispenser from Water Ridge broke and I found out on this thread who makes it. I followed another poster's lead and emailed pics to support@globeunion.com and they promptly sent me a replacement free of charge! Fantastic service.

Gellfex

Reaction score
I've installed at least a dozen WR faucets, and had few problems. I just called them for a 6 year old kitchen unit that the swing has frozen, and they're sending a new faucet. Can't really ask for more than that. I had American Standard give me a hard time and refuse to send a cartridge because I didn't have the original receipt, no such nonsense from Globe Union North America.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks