room center marks for peel and stick tile

Users who are viewing this thread

freebird77

Reaction score
Im installing the peel and stick tile, but it seems like a better way to go is to put some adhesive down, insuring a better seal. Ive found the center of the room and marked it out, but can someone tell me how Im supposed to see my lines after I put the adhesive down? Thanks in advance.

Jeff1

Reaction score
I've used peel and stick tiles with no additional adhesive and it works just fine as long as you've prep'd the floor correctly. To answer your question though, how about just applying the adhesive on one side of the lines at a time?

Another thought though, have you checked that you won't have any small slivers of tile at the walls?

freebird77

Reaction score
room center marks

Jeff, yes I have and it looks like it should work out ok. Thanks for the idea, never thought of that. This is my first attempt at flooring, and while I dont think it could be any worse then the original, Im scared to death of screwing it up, leaky toilet, etc;
Appreciate the tip, Take care, Doug

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks