No Splash from Toto Gwyneth

Users who are viewing this thread

Jechow

Reaction score
I am interest in purchasing the Gwyneth for its double cyclone rise but I was wondering if due to the water entering the bowl near the top of rim of the bowl:

1. Any water on top of the rim of the bowl after a flush with the seat up.

or

2. Any water on top of the seat after a flush with the seat down.

Thanks.

SteveW

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
1. No.
2. No.

Get the Gwyneth. I think it's a great choice and have 2 myself.

Reaction score
Website
www.stayhotbathtubs.com
I have the Two Piece Gwyneth in my own home. Honestly, one time I did have a single drop land on the top of the seat. After that I had made note to inspect for splashing on each flush. No repeats. I have even done the strand toilet paper across the bowl experiment and can report no droplets on the toilet paper.

So I would say the splash up was a fluke in what could be considered thousands of other perfect flushes. Just my personal experiences.

SamC

Reaction score
We have the two-piece Gwyneth, and have had no issues with splash-up from flushing. However, because of the placement of the two large rim jets near the back of the bowl, the rim does not overhang the bowl in that area. So if the males in your household are accustomed to aiming for the back of the bowl, some overspray will likely end up on the top side of the rim. The solution is simple, aim lower.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks