Soiree MaP scores?

Users who are viewing this thread

IMR4

Reaction score
Hello,

I am thinking of purchasing a Toto Soiree or Eco Soiree, but cannot find info on MaP flush scores. Does anyone know what the scores are?

thanks!

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
TOTO never sent the Soiree model for testing.

I've sold 89 of the Soiree and Guinevere toilets since they came out.
They have worked out very well.
Many of the customers started with one, and then bought more.
Either would be a safe choice.

abak_soiree_1.jpg

Last edited:

SteveW

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Be aware that the Soiree requires the Unifit adapter, which may mean relocating your water supply.

I have a Soiree and 2 Gwyneths. I highly recommend the Gwyneth. No messing around with the Unifit water supply issues, and at least in my house the flush quality is much better for the Gwyneths - rarely if ever have to double flush to clear the bowl, but often need to with the Soiree.

The Soiree and the Guinerver need 5-1/2" center to center or more for the shutoff.
The Toto spec does not show what you can get by with, it shows a generic measurement that would work on any toilet.
Terry Love

Last edited by a moderator:

IMR4

Reaction score
Thank you for your responses and for pointing out the water supply issue. I had not realized that. I guess i would need to move the water supply out more. it is currently offset 5 inches and according to the diagram for the Soiree, I need 5-1/2" center to center. So i take it that the Soiree wont fit.
I will need to pick a different toilet then.
The Gwyneth seems great but it requires more length and would be a bit tight for my space.

The Soiree and the Guinerver need 5-1/2" center to center or more for the shutoff.
The Toto spec does not show what you can get by with, it shows a generic measurement that would work on any toilet.
Terry Love

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks