WTB: vertical float with about 10" travel OR double float

Users who are viewing this thread

ct-esq

Reaction score
I have a submersible pump and, after researching on this site, determined that I have been pumping out groundwater because the pump's integrated float switch is too short.

I could probably put the pump on a brick to raise it up, but i've determined that the vertical float is best (i'm open to suggestions) but I can't find one with about 10" of travel. i want to pump out the basin, but only from the top.

any suggestions? the sjm rombus has only 6.5 of travel.

i'm not sure a double float would work well, but i can get turbulence in the basin from the pour in. and i'm afraid that the diameter of the basin is too small for the double float. 18" or so.

i live in CT so no mercury switches.

thanks in advance

A

adam12

I am also looking for this from a long time.I really need this for my work.Thank you for sharing with us.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks