SewerRatz

Illinois Licensed Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.a-archer.net
Flame Suit ON

Tried one last time tell me if this is ok and will pass Inspection

Added Flex Tail piece, I coiuld not move the cabinet enough to line it up

Almost there. buy a 45º tubular double offset and make the offset with that instead of the corrugated flex. You cut the double offset in half so the first half connects to the pop-up then the other half to the first offset into the ptrap.

Attachments

• 0903328.jpg
    0903328.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 148

GMrules

Reaction score
Thanks for your help at least your not making fun of me :^D

Is the issue caused because I 90'd up out of the wall and creating a s-trap
before the sanitary-tee?

the Plumber I hired to rough it in must have came out too low its like 10 1/2 off the floor It was even lower I moved it up was like 7 before

The reason I added the 90 was to give me more room for the trap, from what I have been reading it seems like you cannot have any bends before a vent as it can drain the trap, did I at least get that right?

I am lost on how to fix it as I need to raise can I do this, will this be ok?

Vent
|
wall ---- 90 up ----tee placed horiz -- P-Trap

GMrules

Reaction score
Horizontal to the wall cavity then a 90 to bring it up and 90 to face the room wall and connect to the sink

so it comes from the left to this stud pocket and then 90 to bring it up a few inches and it was low on the wall and then 90 to come into room and connect the sink

make sense?

george

GMrules

Reaction score
Wall sink is on

90 to face room
2" -----Stud ------2" -- - Stud--- 90 to go up

hope this makes sense

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks