Master Plumber

Users who are viewing this thread

tjm2678

Reaction score
hello all, not sure if i am asking this question in the right place but maybe someone has an answer for me

i had a leak fixed around 2 years ago and the plumber moved out of state, i need to prove that the leak was fixed...is there a way i can get a master plumber to come out and check it to confirm that it was fixed properly? and if so do you know the charge for that...basically all i need is for a lic. master plumber to confirm that the leak was fixed on paper

if anyone has any advice i would greatly appreciate it.

thanks in advance

Radon Contractor and Water Treatment
Reaction score
Website
www.78radon.com
Where was the leak and why do you have to prove it to anyone? Are you selling the property ... if so, then let the other party have the burden of proving there is a leak.

Buckeyetech

Reaction score
Ditto. Each area has different chargable rates. Go right to the source and make a couple of calls. Someone is going to have to foot the driving time and inspection time for the plumber.

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
It may not be to hard to track down the plumber who did the work and he could send you an invoice showing the work was done...

What kind of leak was it...

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
leak

If I did it, I would have to be able to verify that it was where the leak was and how it was repaired. The fee would be my minimum charge, regardless of whether it took 15 seconds or 45 minutes.

tjm2678

Reaction score
well i got a plumber to come out and certify that it was fixed, he charged me $125 but i needed it, and yes the house is going up for sale

it was a leak from my upstairs tub , i would of gotten the invoice from the plumber that did it but unfortuntly he passed away

thanks guys for your responses, now i know where to look when i have a qeestion or problem regarding plumbing !!!

Kingsotall

Plunger/TurdPuncher
Reaction score
It was theoritical. The plumber moved to a different state. There is this state that we perceive as real becuase we can smell, feel and hear it. But then he went to a different state. That which we call death as we cannot percieve anything as real beyond what we see at face value. Get it¿

infinity_print-p228941812885052929vsu7_500.jpg

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Something either leaks...or it doesn't. If you have a stain on the ceiling, you should paint it with stainblocker. If there is a leak, a home inspector should find it, and if he finds no leaks, he should not be busting your chops about it.

You should not have to prove a negative....that nothing leaks. If you don't find any leaks....end of story.

Seaofnames

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.boilermakers359.org
It was theoritical. The plumber moved to a different state. There is this state that we perceive as real becuase we can smell, feel and hear it. But then he went to a different state. That which we call death as we cannot percieve anything as real beyond what we see at face value. Get it¿

DUUUUUUUDDDDEEEE!!!!!

Thats so trippy and stuff!! haha

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score

Hey Dude...
Ithink I saw that at a Jefferson Airplane Concert.....:eek:

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks