Shower Faucet Identification

Users who are viewing this thread

vp70

Reaction score
Hi, I am wondering if someone can help me identify my shower faucet cartridge. I need to replace a cartridge cause its leaking. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• DSC00730.jpg
    DSC00730.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 3,002

vp70

Reaction score
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I am attaching more pictures with different angles. I think i found correct match thanks to your link.
Can you please confirm that this is EZ-FLO Model number is EZF7008, Page 24.

Thanks.

Attachments

• DSC00775.jpg
    DSC00775.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 1,092
  • DSC00774.jpg
    DSC00774.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 1,242
  • DSC00773.jpg
    DSC00773.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 1,109

SewerRatz

Illinois Licensed Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.a-archer.net
I looked through all the pages where where a few that where close match like the Kohler KOH7014 is a close match for the upper half. But EZ-FLO Model number is EZF7008 seems to be a much better match except for the red plastic around the lever. The body is a spot on match though.

Great link Redwood. I bookmarked that bad boy. Much more up to date than my 2002 Perfect Match Kit catalog.

vp70

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your help. Where can I purchase this item?

SewerRatz

Illinois Licensed Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.a-archer.net
Thanks Redwood, I wish Just Faucets would spend a few bucks on a site like that. I have ran into some really oddball stuff , and they always had the parts. The above link will come in real handy to save me lots of research time.

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
The only problem with it is they use their own part number system so the information other than the manufacturer who uses a particular cartidge is of little value unless you are buying the parts from them...

If you walk in and ask someone at the local supply house for a # EZF-7008 they will give you that look like you have a third eye in the center of your forehead...:eek: