Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
crystal_4_terry_1.jpg

Tery Love
This is Crystal Mountain with 4" of snow the day before.
Can you believe this is April 15th?

crystal_4_james_1.jpg

James of Love Plumbing & Remodel having a "Training Day" at Crystal.

crystal_4_james_2.jpg

The day started off with some fog, but when we were done, this patio was in full sun and warm. Can you say pitcher of micro brew after skiing and enjoying the sun in mid April?

crystal_4_james_4.jpg

Jamie in front of the lodge at Cambell Basin. There is still lots of snow piled up on the roof. Plenty of good food inside. It was like a perfect day of skiing mid week.

Cookie

Reaction score
Terry, would you happen to have some pictures of inside the lodge?

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
Terry, I wish you'd stop with the pictures. What's gonna happen is a whole bunch of people are going to know what we have and want to move here!:eek:

Cookie

Reaction score
Terry that is kind of rustic, I like that. My husband had drawn up designs for an A-Frame, we were talking building it one day, your lodge there kind of reminds me of his designs.

We have Indian lake here and the lodge is a bit more romantic, that is nice, too. But, I don't ski, I only fall.:)

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks