Stock up on guns and ammo before it's too late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
My #1 reason is The right to Keep and Bear Arms...and I don't want it infringed upon...

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
AK 47s are a very inaccurate guns and are used for close up shooting 50 yards or less...beyond that they loose accuracy...they are cheap to make and sell...not very many are use in this country...I can't remember when the last time was that I heard of one being used...

Last edited:

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
Ahhh #6 and #7 the word collect I don't think is right...buy maybe but not collect...

MN-E

Reaction score
AK 47s are a very inaccurate guns and are used for close up shooting 50 yards or less...beyond that they loose accuracy...they are cheap to make and sell...not very many are use in this country...I can't remember when the last time was that I heard of one being used...

Try Googling the name "Richard Poplawski"

Leejosepho

DIY scratch-pad engineer
Reaction score
Website
www.nonameyet.org
Well, here's a query...
I've been told that the 2nd amendment exists, in part, to empower citizens ...

I might be wrong, but I believe the constitution is more about setting and maintaining limitations and restrictions upon a/the government of people than about empowering that same self-governed people ... and that ultimately means "we the people" should have already been telling the government just how many and what types of arms *it* is allowed to have ... and that all of them should always be pointed away from us, of course. But, something got goofed up and turned around somewhere along the way.

So, as citizens, should we have the right to bear nuclear arms? Chemical weapons? Bio-engineered?

For keeping our own "self-government" in check?

That would be like having dynamite on hand for cleaning out the chicken house.

SewerRatz

Illinois Licensed Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.a-archer.net
FYI.. no one can buy an AK-47 unless they have a permit for a fully automatic weapon. Which is near imposable to get. What the news keep calling AK-47's are cheap knock offs that are only semi-automatics just like any other rifle you can buy. I do own a Mak- 90 I do agree they are not very accurate, but I disagree with how bad they are. I can hit a target center of mass at 300 yards all day long using the stock sites. The grouping is around a 8" circle. Where as with my AR-15 (civilian version of a M-16) I can keep my grouping at 300 yards the size of a half cent piece. At 150 yards with the AR-15 I can keep a grouping the size of a dime. Oh Grouping for you non-gun owners is 3 to 5 shots fired at the target and how close each shot is to each other. The target below is a 5 shot grouping from a an AR 10 which is pictured below the target picture.

POLYoverNORINCO.JPG

AR-10target.jpg

May10range2.jpg

Cookie

Reaction score
Ratz, you do keep them in great condition. My husband always did his stocks so shiny, and the insides clean as a whistle. I haven't touched them in 4 years, is their anything I need to do to keep them nice, they are in soft cases.

SewerRatz

Reaction score
Website
www.a-archer.net
Ratz, you do keep them in great condition. My husband always did his stocks so shiny, and the insides clean as a whistle. I haven't touched them in 4 years, is their anything I need to do to keep them nice, they are in soft cases.

He probably cleaned and oiled them up real good before putting them away, so as long as they are in the cases and in a dry area all should be good. It doesn't hurt to pull them out and use a gun cloth ( a rag that has a special oil in it) and wipe them down.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
guns

I wonder what kind of guns the creator was thinking about when he gave us those inalienable rights, since He did not have assault rifles or mini-guns at the time. But then, He also said, "Thou shalt not kill."

Joe the Plumber

Pluumbing, of course
Reaction score
I think the world is coming to an end.

Was that Obama telling the Navy Seals to take out those pirates using snipers?

Sort of like:

Praise the lord and pass the ammunition.

I think it's
Thou shouldn't commit murder.
So it should be okay.

But I think this whole gun thing is getting out of hand too.
I like shooting clay pigeons and targets too.
But sometimes the more you get into a fight with someone, the better they get at it.
That's not always good.

SewerRatz

Reaction score
Website
www.a-archer.net
One of the best things my father ever told me, is think to yourself before you act. Think what are the consequences and are they worth it? In other words is the person or persons you want to hurt worth going to jail for?

The other bit of advice he gave me was never turn anything down but your collar.

Leejosepho

DIY scratch-pad engineer
Reaction score
Website
www.nonameyet.org
I wonder what kind of guns the creator was thinking about when he gave us those inalienable rights, since He did not have assault rifles or mini-guns at the time.

Those "inalienable rights" many people claim are for life, liberty and property ownership (later called "pursuit of happiness" when true property ownership had become mere history), not for guns, and it is only a human opinion that those (or any other alleged) "rights" were actually given or guaranteed at creation anyway. Then as to the matter of weapons, rocks seem to be His own selection in provision.

But then, He also said, "Thou shalt not kill."

He actually said not to lay in wait and murder. Killing, such as in capital punishment or keeping an immoral government at bay (following right judgment, of course) is an entirely different matter.

Last edited:

Cacher_Chick

Test, Don't Guess!
Reaction score
Be aware of a new bill HR 45 introduced into the House.
This is the Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sale Act of 2009.

Even gun shop owners didn't know about this because it is flying under the radar.

To find out about this - go to any government website and type in HR 45 or Google HR 45 Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sales Act of 2009 . You will get all the information.

Basically this would make it illegal to own a firearm - any rifle with a clip or ANY pistol unless:
.It is registered
.You are fingerprinted
.You supply a current Driver's License
.You supply your Social Security #
.You will submit to a physical & mental evaluation at any time of their choosing.
.Each update - change or ownership through private or public sale must be reported and costs $25 - Failure to do so you automatically lose the right to own a firearm and are subject up to a year in jail.
.There is a child provision clause on page 16 section 305 stating a child-access provision. Gun must be locked and inaccessible to any child under 18.
They would have the right to come and inspect that you are storing your gun safely away from accessibility to children and fine is punishable for up to 5 yrs. in prison.

If you think this is a joke - go to the website and take your pick of many options to read this. It is long and lengthy. But, more and more people are becoming aware of this. Pass the word along. Any hunters in your family - pass this along.

This is just a "termite" approach to complete confiscation of guns and disarming of our society to the point we have no defense - chip away a little here and there until the goal is accomplished before anyone realizes it.

This is one to act on whether you own a gun or not.
If you take my gun, only the criminal will have one to use against me. HR 45 only makes me/us less safe. After working with convicts for 26 years I know this bill, if passed, would make them happy and in less danger from their victims.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c111:H.R.45:
http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h45/show
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-45

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
A Question...

If all guns were required to be registered by law and if caught with an unregistered gun after the registration time is up there is an automatic 10 year jail sentence...

Would you register your guns...?

OR

Would you hide them...and not register them...

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
This is the reason people do not respect the use of firearms...there should be severe consequences for the misuse of them unlike this....

Hoffman Estates man gets 30 days for shooting at repo man

http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1655cu1.../X=2/SIG=10rlf8o2j/*http://www.houlihans.com/
b

Overreacting could have cost Ronnie Kindred substantial time behind bars.
For firing a gun at three employees of a repo company as they tried to repossess his wife's SUV earlier this year, the 42-year-old Hoffman Estates man could have received up to 15 years in prison.
(Which he should have)
Instead, Kindred, of the 1900 block of Brighton Lane, will spend 30 days in Cook County jail, followed by 30 months of felony probation. That includes one year of intensive probation supervision which involves reporting frequently to his probation officer, submitting to random drug testing, adhering to a curfew and performing community service.
Cook County Judge Thomas Fecarotta imposed the sentence Wednesday following Kindred's guilty plea to aggravated discharge of a firearm.
The shooting occurred about 8:45 p.m. Jan. 13 after Kindred discovered repo company representatives hooking his wife's car to a tow truck, said Assistant State's Attorney Mike Gerber. The defendant then placed a chrome handled revolver to the head of one of the employees and ordered him to release the vehicle, Gerber said. The victim agreed, but instead he jumped into the cab of the tow truck and drove away. Police did not recover the gun, Gerber said.

(why not)

Fecarotta rebuked Kindred for overreacting. "You put a lot of people in the community at risk," the judge said.
In determining the sentence, Fecarotta took into consideration Kindred's relatively clean record, which includes a misdemeanor battery more than 20 years ago, calling him a "hardworking man."
But Fecarotta also warned Kindred that if he violates any condition of his probation, he will find himself in the penitentiary.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks