Users who are viewing this thread

killavolt

In the Trades
Reaction score
New guy here. Well actually old, but new to the forum. It sure looks like you have a bunch of helpful experts here and plenty of DIY'ers to ask questions. I hope to be able to contribute in any way I can. I'm a licensed electrician with 38 years in the business. Worked for my father since I was about 12 years old on summer vacation and progressed from there. I also build and repair computers as a hobby I fly, (private pilot's license) and play alot of golf....when I'm not working. Thanks again.

GabeS

Remodel Contractor
Reaction score
Welcome. It probably wouldn't be a bad idea to put licensed electrician under your name.

GabeS

Remodel Contractor
Reaction score
Okay. Here is my first question for you:

I have a 100 watt and a 50 watt light bulb connected to opposite legs of a multiwire circuit. I open the neutral of these two circuits which bulb will burn brighter?

:) Just kidding.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
I also build and repair computers as a hobby . Thanks again.

OK, here's my problem> I put my POS Kodak printer out in the yard and planted a LEMON tree in it. The tree is not doing well. What did I do wrong???

WELCOME!!!

killavolt

In the Trades
Reaction score
OK, here's my problem> I put my POS Kodak printer out in the yard and planted a LEMON tree in it. The tree is not doing well. What did I do wrong???

WELCOME!!!

Well, that's pretty obvious. Your ink cartridges have dried up which is starving the tree of moisture. If cost is an obstacle, at least replace the color cartridge. It controls the color of the blossoms. If the printer is plugged in, make sure it's on a GFCI receptacle, we don't want any ground faults affecting fruit yield....;)

killavolt

In the Trades
Reaction score
Welcome. It probably wouldn't be a bad idea to put licensed electrician under your name.

Gabe, when I registered, I filled in the appropriate data. I checked today to make sure I had all the right boxes checkmarked. I don't know why it's not visible when I post to the threads.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks