thermostatic temperature control for bathtub

Users who are viewing this thread

BlackNoir

Software Engineer
Reaction score
Hi, I've been googling for this and haven't been lucky. Is there something that I could use to basically dial in a specific temperature of water for a bath? I'm basically looking for something that I can set to a specific temperature so I can fill a tub with that temp water. My kids love to play in the bath and I'd like to be able to add water for them whenever they need it to warm back up but it's a real pain to get the temp just right when you're just letting it run at a slow fill instead of full blast.

I hope that makes sense.. :)

-Shay

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Many manufacturers make thermostatically controlled valves...I have one made by Grohe in my house and the plumbers here like the Delta 1700 rough-in valve with the thermostatic cartridge (and your choice of trim). Set it, and summer or winter, the temp is the same.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks