(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Do we need Gun control YET?

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Gills View Post
    I think we all know where master plumber mark is coming from. Do you dress up at the weekends mark?

I read an article where the Queen carries one of those guns on her leg there, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Gills View Post
    Sorry to hear about all that SewerRatz. But well done on getting full custody. Where I come from it is hard for a dad to get that.

On a lighter note, you were perhaps too generous. She never cooked, cleaned or did laundry.

I'd use any one of those as a grounds for divorce!
    Has anyone ever seen this show?? Wow, you must have alot of divorces over there Iam... it looks like NO ONE cleans.

http://www.bbcamerica.com/content/100/quiz.jsp But, the 1 woman is neat, Angie ,reminds me of me I like her, the blonde is kind of slutty don't you think? She flirts heavily with men or boys rather half her age! YUK. Maybe that is why you don't seem to respect women, do you have alot of loose women there? ?

Last edited by Cookie; 04-09-2009 at 06:13 AM.

Extreme DIY Homeowner Scuba_Dave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Redwood View Post
    It's hard to believe the well trained troops of the king could have been run out of town by a rag tag army of country boys who could pick a gnat of a rats azz at a 100 yards with one of these...

As kids we used to sit at a pond & pick off wasps on the far side of the pond w/BB/pellet guns. It was maybe 30 yards, but we were pretty good shots by the time we were done.
    In middle schoole we actually had a gun range IN school
    I came in 2nd place standing shooting - .22's
    DIY Handyman (not 4 hire)
    I have enough to do to my own house

I like to target shoot too Dave, I was in tournaments at a gun club for 21 years, I quit when my husband died, it just wasn't any fun without him. He used to get a kick out of his wife winning them even beating the cops out. He liked to show me off like his trophy and I got a kick out of it all. I can shoot like Annie Oakley my dad taught me.

Quote Originally Posted by RUGGED View Post
    But why does that matter? It doesn't because you can't stop them before it happens. You can't fix people, and that's how it goes.

This guy lost his job, like millions of others, doesn't like Obama and his gun control, and he went all postal on people that didn't deserve to die.

It's now the "I'm sorry" for what I've done, he'll do time and the next death or deaths are soon to come.

You figure out how to solve the next killing before it happens and everyone in sociology will be called slackers for not fixing this problem sooner.

Please do not say community educational programs because the government is interested in business organizations that create incomes, not fix bad people in this world that we cannot repair. That's one way spending and those don't equate to dollars building the empire.
    Rugged, I can't believe you said that, "why does that matter?" I find it hard to explain to you because it is so obvious why.

You might not stop that one particular person, but their will be others after him, those are the ones you can stop by studying the ones before. That is the best I do Rugged.

Senior Robin Hood Guy Ian Gills's Avatar

Has anyone ever seen this show?? Wow, you must have alot of divorces over there Iam... it looks like NO ONE cleans.
    I know that show very well Cookie. They are bringing it over here and you should see the filfth they are finding in American homes.

DISGUSTING.

And I do respect women. I am just very socially conservative but extremely fiscally liberal... (wash the dishes and I'll buy you a sports car).
    Last edited by Ian Gills; 04-09-2009 at 07:07 AM.

I saw the ones they are doing here and sorry mate, nothing like they found in your land. My dad told me about England when he fought for London in WW11.

Well, I had to delete a remark of yours when you said, " Cookie's Oven" can you explain to me please, how that was respectful? You are always putting Amercians down want to explain why on that too?

No one here ever even remotely in anyway ever even came close to insulting you or your country.

Do you want women to be barefoot and pregnant only, plus hold down a job, eh. You got a low opinion of yanks and want to explain that too?
    Last edited by Cookie; 04-09-2009 at 07:18 AM.

Cookie. Do not take it so personally. The cookie quote was supposed to be a play on words...cookie...oven...get it?

We all get as good as we give on this forum. And as long as no-one takes it too far, I like to think we can have fun while also learning a thing or two along the way.

You poke fun at me and my country and I poke fun at living in yours. Remember you did throw our tea in your harbor and the whole reason why this post exists is because of our unhappy departure from this great country. Ask George Washington.

Heck we even throw in a few gun jokes for good measure.

It's all in a days work. But most of us laugh.
    Last edited by Ian Gills; 04-09-2009 at 07:50 AM.

I don't poke fun at your country, I only DID NOW to try to make you know how it feels. OBVIOUSLY you only can give it out. See how you defended yourself, that we are even dirtier?? Why didn't you laugh Ian?

No one likes it when you get down on America, we are proud of our country and you have no right, you are never funny in doing so. Lets see you put down your own country, you speak like yours is so ever perfect, that you had to leave it.

Do not refer to me as, Cookie's Oven, it is rude. It has nothing to do with baking cookies.

I laugh when something is funny, so far, I never once laughed at anything you ever wrote.

Good luck with your windows, put glass block in and go to a real place of business.

Ouch.

Like I say, I get as good as I give.

Extreme DIY Homeowner Scuba_Dave's Avatar

Reminds me of a joke, an Amercian & a Russian are sitting down & discussing politics & leaders (pre-wall down)

The American is proud of his country & freedom
    "We have freedom, we can say what we want - Freedom of speech is guaranteed!! We make fun of our President & politicians without fearing prison or death. Can you do that?" he asks of the Russian

"Of course replies the Russian, we make fun of your President & politicians all the time without fear of prison or death!! "
    DIY Handyman (not 4 hire)
    I have enough to do to my own house

Forum Admin, Expert Plumber Terry's Avatar
    Blog Entries

like to target shoot too Dave, I was in tournaments at a gun club for 21 years, I quit when my husband died, it just wasn't any fun without him. He used to get a kick out of his wife winning them even beating the cops out. He liked to show me off like his trophy and I got a kick out of it all. I can shoot like Annie Oakley my dad taught me. Cookie
    Cookie,
    My daugher Amy is pretty good too. We shot a bit at the Ranch.
    She has those steady arms and can pinpoint the shots.

That would be funny watching you beat those cops with a gun.

One funny story my brother tells is shooting cans with a cop wanna be.
    His frend did become one later on.
    My brother had been to Viet Nam, and knew guns.
    His friend couldn't hit any cans. Finally he walke up to the can and made a comment like "Make my day!"
    He missed from five feet away.
    He almost started crying.

It must be a teacher thing.

Terry, Years ago just to see if I could pass I had taken a test to be a cop. I was sitting behind a martial along with hundreds of other people in the Civic arena. They would flick pictures really fast and then we had to remember who was who, and what they were wearing, what they looked like etc, that is mostly what I can remember of the test. It was about 4 hours long.

I was tickled pick when I scored a 98 percent! I was called in for employment but I didn't go. Vets were even given and extra 10 points and I still scored higher. I guess it is from all that boy watching growing up.

The cops were pretty good sports, I got to admit that, for being beaten out by a girl. I told them, if they ever have a shoot out, call.

Your brother Terry which branch?

Forum Admin, Expert Plumber Terry's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Army
    He was working on the radio communications.
    He would send home tapes, you could hear the rockets landing near his location.
    He got a bit hard of hearing afterwards, too much shooting without ear protection.

Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati Area

Thumbs down Pre-planned death thanks to low level entry workers

Here's the real reason why those 3 PA cops died; the idiot 911 operator didn't tell the officers that he was heavily armed. Call that open range shooting and will the operater be disciplined? Hardly.

Like it always goes; nothing is getting accomplished, just expect another killing in 4,3,2,....
    Read what the end of this sentence means.