Do we need Gun control YET?

Users who are viewing this thread

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
Here is some gun control for ya...Our Irish president, O'Bama, went to visit a Muslim Mosk and removed his shoes in respect in order to tour the mosk...He then said that while we were a Nation of Christians, Jews, and Muslims we were not a Christian Nation...but a Nation of Citizens... This sounds like a statement right out of Communist China...I guess O'Bama knows nothing about the country being founded by Christians...

O'Bama then was supposed to go meet with the French President and tour the beaches of Normandy where enemy guns ended the lives of countless numbers of Americans who gave their lives to free Europe...he decided not to go...I guess he didn't want to seem like a hypocrite because he had just spent many days apologizing to Europe for how bad America has been in the world and how we will now have to be a better nation...He had time for the Mosk but not for the men that gave their lives that we, and may in the World, might be free...

I fear he is dragging this Nation into Marksism...My Children's children may never know the what the real USA once was....We may be witnessing the down fall of the Greatest Nation On Earth right before our very eyes...

One thing Man never learns from History....is that Man never learns from History...

The Jews in Germany saw what was coming but didn't think it was really what they thought...when they finally woke up it was to late...

Wake up America.....before it is to late...

Last edited:

Master Plumber Mark

Sensitivity trainer and plumber of mens souls
Reaction score
indianapolis indiana - land of the free, home of
Website
www.weilhammerplumbing.com
be empathetic till it hurts....

You completely lost me on all accounts.

I am sorry that I lost you on all accounts....

We are just different types of people,
and I think you probably know what I mean,

I just cant give till it hurts and bleeds......

I can only feel sorry for others to a point,
that is just the mean nasty cold German in me...

after a certain point of helping others, their can come a a point
where you are looked at as a gullible fool with rose colored glasses on
an easy mark, to be preyed upon........

that is what I try to guard against...
knowing when to help and when to stay clear

that is what I was trying to convey to you.

I feel that you can be blinded by empathy if taken
to the extreme.....you cant help the whole of humanity
every day..... or you will have bread lines out your front door..

cookie...
also If you put up that new avatar,
I promise that I will put up a new one too...

Last edited:

Peanut9199

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
Reaction score
but a Nation of Citizens... This sounds like a statement right out of Communist China...I guess O'Bama knows nothing about the country being founded by Christians...

It's sad, what i most liked about America is when you asked someone what nationalility they were they would proudly say "American".
I thought that was great because when you ask someone here they say "Italian" or "Polish" but hey live in Canada.

I guess from now on they should say "Christian-American" or "Jewish-American" so you can tell the difference.

Master Plumber Mark

Sensitivity trainer and plumber of mens souls
Reaction score
indianapolis indiana - land of the free, home of
Website
www.weilhammerplumbing.com
Its all a point of view.....

I am not going to stir up this pot too much..

When you get religion and patroitism mixed in together
things can get a little squrilley... that is how things go crazy.

I think we are a natioin of many religions and ethnic backgrounds.
and I think that is good..and that is what makes us great..

that is why everyone came over here to get away from persecution...

Now, If you want a lively debate

go ahead and Ask a Native American Indian what he
thinks of us all being a "Christian nation" sometime....

I think their responce probably would suprise you....

Last edited:

Cookie

Reaction score
It's sad, what i most liked about America is when you asked someone what nationality they were they would proudly say "American".
I thought that was great because when you ask someone here they say "Italian" or "Polish" but hey live in Canada.

I guess from now on they should say "Christian-American" or "Jewish-American" so you can tell the difference.

Huh? Our nation was founded on Christianity, it just is. It is also a melting pot of peoples. Bone up on our country and you will see. Read about our history. I will even my hand on the bible and swear to it.

Cookie

Reaction score
I am not going to stir up this pot too much..

When you get religion and patroitism mixed in together
things can get a little squrilley... that is how things go crazy.

I think we are a natioin of many religions and ethnic backgrounds.
and I think that is good..and that is what makes us great..

that is why everyone came over here to get away from persecution...

Now, If you want a lively debate

go ahead and Ask a Native American Indian what he
thinks of us all being a "Christian nation" sometime....

I think their responce probably would suprise you....

I can safely assume you looked at my album. lol.

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
Americans need guns because most (present company excepted) are a bunch of wimps. In England we love a fight so we use our fists. Why spoil it by cheating?

Did anyone notice the recent G20 demonstrations in London recently? There our police just used sticks and their fists.

If that had happened here, your lot would have their guns out, their helmets on and their shields at the ready. People would have died.

Jesus Christ will save my life, but I can always use the knife.

So yes BAN GUNS. They are for pansies. Let's have a fair fight whether it be with crooks or the bear you're trying to track down.

The second amendment was written in a time when it took time to load a pistol and it would probably miss anyway. By that time the British would have hit you. Don't forget that.

Nothing beats the feel of a cosh, and it's a lot more personal. Plus there's no hard feelings.
cosh-2ax.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
Guns keep America free and keep Tyranny at bay ( it also sent the English packing and don't forget that Ian)...That is why it there...no other reason

PS why would I want to fight the hard way...

Last edited:

Cwhyu2

Consultant
Reaction score
Americans need guns because most (present company excepted) are a bunch of wimps. In England we love a fight so we use our fists. Why spoil it by cheating?

Did anyone notice the recent G20 demonstrations in London recently? There our police just used sticks and their fists.

If that had happened here, your lot would have their guns out, their helmets on and their shields at the ready. People would have died.

Jesus Christ will save my life, but I can always use the knife.

So yes BAN GUNS. They are for pansies. Let's have a fair fight whether it be with crooks or the bear you're trying to track down.

The second amendment was written in a time when it took time to load a pistol and it would probably miss anyway. By that time the British would have hit you. Don't forget that.

Nothing beats the feel of a cosh, and it's a lot more personal. Plus there's no hard feelings.
cosh-2ax.jpg

But the british did miss,check the history books!

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
It's hard to believe the well trained troops of the king could have been run out of town by a rag tag army of country boys who could pick a gnat of a rats azz at a 100 yards with one of these...

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
I take back everything I said. After the encounter I have just had with a crazy salesman at my house I wish I had a gun. No karma comments please or what goes around comes around.

https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28031

It's not about the fight any more, it's about putting the poor sods down the humane way. Like a vet with a sick dog.

Last edited:

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
Try 4000-5000 for five basement windows. Two hours of speech. Refusing to go when I asked him to. Swearing as I told him he could not use my phone to contact the office because he had a cell phone in his hand. More swearing that I had wasted his time. Scared the wife. And then sat outside in his car in the dark (9pm) for 15 minutes. Yes I called the police. You would have used the glock.

With gun control I feel hurt. Without it, he'd be.

Last edited:

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
" I never knew a dame that didn't understand a slap in da mouth...or a slug from a .45"

237b0401

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
I would have preferred a round number for this incident.

sw500-4inch.jpg

I wish my basement metal windows post.

SewerRatz

Illinois Licensed Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.a-archer.net
desert eagle 10inch barrel 50 cal

I used to own one of these till the transmission on the now x-wifes car went out. Sold it back to the dealer to pay for a rebuilt transmission.

desert_eagle_10inch.jpg

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
I used to own one of these till the transmission on the now x-wifes car went out.

How many people read until this point and thought SewerRatz did his wife in? Now "ex" wife eh? 6 feet under?

He must have needed to bury the weapon!

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks