it dont need to be big.....

I dont care how big the gun is

a gun really does not need to be big,
it just has to be handy......

I like my SS Beretta Bobcat....
half the time I forget that I have it
in my pocket.....

I suppose if I point it at someone they will
realize things could get ugly real quick...

so it brings up that age old question
does size really matter???

J212104.jpg

SewerRatz

Illinois Licensed Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.a-archer.net
Sorry SewerRatz but if she is "now" your "x-wife" we have to ask "why?"

Her and my daughter never got along. She never cleaned, cooked or did laundry. Never got a job, just wanted to hang out with her friends. One day I left for work at 6:30 am I realized I forgot my cell phone I went back into the house to my at the time wife throwing a hunny bun at my 6 year old daughter and yelling "Here eat your damn breakfast" I used to get calls from my daughter while I was on a job with her begging me to come save her that her mom is trying to beat her to death, and in the back ground I heard her banging on the door telling my daughter if she doesn't open the door she can take her out of this world as quick as she brought her in.

Over the years I thought I can teach the wife how to be a mother, but I was wrong so when my daughter was 11 I got a divorce and ended up with full custody of my daughter. My daughter is turning 18 on the 11th.. shesh talk about hard work raising a girl on your own. Oh my daughter does not want anything to do with her mother. Plus the mother does not call for months at a time. Yea she was a piece of work.

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score

I think we all know where master plumber mark is coming from. Do you dress up at the weekends mark?

beeb7a4c1712a94bc1d67c59668612bd.image.300x450.jpg

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about all that SewerRatz. But well done on getting full custody. Where I come from it is hard for a dad to get that.

On a lighter note, you were perhaps too generous.

She never cleaned, cooked or did laundry.

I'd use any one of those as a grounds for divorce!

SewerRatz

Reaction score
Website
www.a-archer.net

in my pocket.....

J212104.jpg

I have a Beretta 32 Cal Tom cat as well. Also a Ruger sp101 short barral, and a Tarus 40 cal with laser site and a Walther p99. Had a H&K p9, p7m8 and a p7m10 also had a Colt AR15, a Benillie m1 super 90 oh and had a H&K HK 93

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
I do not own a gun nor ever have. I have only ever seen in person one gun owned by someone that was not a police officer in the 34 years of my existence. That was the only gun I ever held and that was only once. And I now live in the US. Stange. You guys must keep these shooters hidden away.

Where would I go to see people with guns?

SewerRatz

Reaction score
Website
www.a-archer.net
I do not own a gun nor ever have. I have only ever seen in person one gun owned by someone that was not a police officer in the 34 years of my existence. That was the only gun I ever held and that was only once. And I now live in the US. Stange. You guys must keep these shooters held away.

If you are ever in Chicago give me a call we can head to the range and through some hot lead at pieces of paper. Or if it is nice outside we can head to the outdoor range they have a huge pit that is full of junk that you can shoot at.

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score

in my pocket.....

J212104.jpg

IMHO Size Matters...
I know some people that if you shot them with a .32 or less would come after you, take your gun away and beat you to death...

Get hit with one of these nobody is getting up...

300px-45caliberACP.jpg

Master Plumber Mark

Sensitivity trainer and plumber of mens souls
Reaction score
indianapolis indiana - land of the free, home of
Website
www.weilhammerplumbing.com
ohhh, now there you go...

I think we all know where master plumber mark is coming from. Do you dress up at the weekends mark?

beeb7a4c1712a94bc1d67c59668612bd.image.300x450.jpg

Oh, we had to go there...... whatever....

again I like the small one that can fit in my back pocket ....and cant be seen....

I dont like dragging around the extra weight while I am working, and carrying one of those "hog legs"
is like having a 14 inch rigid wrench stuck out your
pocket all day long...

I am not too worried about the damage done by
the gun, cause I know from history it can do quite a bit of damage

Ronald Regan, Jim Brady and 2 Secret service agents were all
shot with one by a nut sometime back in the early 80s..
they did not look to happy

if you have ever had a gun pointed at you
you generally dont consider the caliber it is., you
just dont want to be shot full of holes........

again the idea is gun control....
you are supposed to hit your target...

Last edited:

Cookie

Reaction score
I do not own a gun nor ever have. I have only ever seen in person one gun owned by someone that was not a police officer in the 34 years of my existence. That was the only gun I ever held and that was only once. And I now live in the US. Stange. You guys must keep these shooters hidden away.

Prison, do you have those?

Cookie

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about all that SewerRatz. But well done on getting full custody. Where I come from it is hard for a dad to get that.

On a lighter note, you were perhaps too generous. She never cooked, cleaned or did laundry.

I'd use any one of those as a grounds for divorce!

Has anyone ever seen this show?? Wow, you must have alot of divorces over there Iam... it looks like NO ONE cleans.

http://www.bbcamerica.com/content/100/quiz.jsp But, the 1 woman is neat, Angie ,reminds me of me I like her, the blonde is kind of slutty don't you think? She flirts heavily with men or boys rather half her age! YUK. Maybe that is why you don't seem to respect women, do you have alot of loose women there? ?

how_clean_small.jpg

Last edited:

Scuba_Dave

Extreme DIY Homeowner
Reaction score
Website
holidaves.com
It's hard to believe the well trained troops of the king could have been run out of town by a rag tag army of country boys who could pick a gnat of a rats azz at a 100 yards with one of these...

3_Kentucky_rifles_1_.JPG

As kids we used to sit at a pond & pick off wasps on the far side of the pond w/BB/pellet guns. It was maybe 30 yards, but we were pretty good shots by the time we were done.
In middle schoole we actually had a gun range IN school
I came in 2nd place standing shooting - .22's

Cookie

Reaction score
I like to target shoot too Dave, I was in tournaments at a gun club for 21 years, I quit when my husband died, it just wasn't any fun without him. He used to get a kick out of his wife winning them even beating the cops out. :p He liked to show me off like his trophy and I got a kick out of it all. :) I can shoot like Annie Oakley my dad taught me.

Cookie

Reaction score
But why does that matter? It doesn't because you can't stop them before it happens. You can't fix people, and that's how it goes.

This guy lost his job, like millions of others, doesn't like Obama and his gun control, and he went all postal on people that didn't deserve to die.

It's now the "I'm sorry" for what I've done, he'll do time and the next death or deaths are soon to come.

You figure out how to solve the next killing before it happens and everyone in sociology will be called slackers for not fixing this problem sooner.

Please do not say community educational programs because the government is interested in business organizations that create incomes, not fix bad people in this world that we cannot repair. That's one way spending and those don't equate to dollars building the empire.

Rugged, I can't believe you said that, "why does that matter?" I find it hard to explain to you because it is so obvious why.

You might not stop that one particular person, but their will be others after him, those are the ones you can stop by studying the ones before. That is the best I do Rugged.

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
Has anyone ever seen this show?? Wow, you must have alot of divorces over there Iam... it looks like NO ONE cleans.

I know that show very well Cookie. They are bringing it over here and you should see the filfth they are finding in American homes.

DISGUSTING.

And I do respect women. I am just very socially conservative but extremely fiscally liberal... (wash the dishes and I'll buy you a sports car).

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks