Shower / Tub faucet & showerhead questions

Users who are viewing this thread

tallgene

Reaction score
Okay, it's shower time.... in our full bathroom remodel, we're at the point of needing to decide on fixtures. It's a very modern design (glass vessel sink, granite vanity top, etc.) so we'd like something a little different but functional in the bathtub. We kind of liked the Delta Arzo series, but I noticed that I could only find the diverter spout if I bought the 3-piece system, including the showerhead (the tub-only system comes with a non-diverting spout). The problem is, we don't want that showerhead, we want one with a hand-held option. Is our only option to purchase the 3-piece set and dump (or E-bay) the showerhead?

On a related note, we are drawn to the in2ition combined showerhead (only available at Lowe's -- http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=23129-2145-75480SN )... this seems to only be available in brushed nickel, but I could swear I'd seen one in chrome. Anybody know about this? (Or, better yet, know of any other combination showerheads of this sort that would fit in with a contemporary motif?)

Many thanks.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Have you looked at anything from Grohe or Toto (yes, Toto also makes things other than toilets!)?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks