Toto toilet seat

Users who are viewing this thread

jetfixer

Reaction score
I'm about to buy a Toto MS854114SG toilet. The problem is the seat is so uncomfortable. Does anybody know if Kohler or other name brand seats have the same contour as the bowl?

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
You may buy any seat you want and install it.
Basically the choices are Round or, Elongated...

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
The differences will be color matching and exact curves, but unless you have a really strange toilet, a standard round or elongated will fit. The key to the Toto seat is to not sit on the edge...fully plant your butt and most people find it okay...sit on an edge, and it will not be comfortable. Planting yourself there will also tend to minimize skid marks, too.

Peanut9199

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
Reaction score
You can order the SS214 found on other Toto toilets, it's more expensive but is flat.
We will open an Ultimate box and take out the seat and sell it less seat.

Donn2390

Reaction score
My wife didn't like our Toto seat at first. It's like a new pair of shoes, after a few days, you forget there is any difference... She never mentions it any more...
Try it, you'll like it....

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks