Identify old American Standard and Crane Toilet colors

Users who are viewing this thread

agv513

Reaction score
we have an old American Standard toilet in a blue shade, it needs to be replaced and we would like the same color. The numbers inside the Tank is 4049 L71 and the numbers on the bowl are 9671L7. We think these are probably Dresden Blue or Regency. Also I have a peachy-colored Crane-Drexel toilet, same issue. The numbers inside that tank is 95376 Pat. 2334855 and think this one might be candlelyght? Please help, the new ones have to match the sink and tubs that are in these bathrooms.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Lots of luck...colors other than white (and even whites aren't all the same) come and go, so matching up later is often difficult to impossible as they are no longer made. Often, a beige continues as well as maybe a grey. Anything else and it's a crap shoot.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
colors

In the "old" days, Case would color match their fixtures to the other manufacturers. There is one company, and I do not remember the name right now, that still does it.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks