Help with well

Users who are viewing this thread

woody367

Reaction score
I have a sprinkler well thats 15 years old. Lasr season it would not prime. I stuck a hose down and flush. The well worked fine until the end of the season then it started to clog again. Am thinking od putting in a new well. It is 25' deep in sand. Do I need to spend the money on adrive point like a sand blocker from Dean Bennett supply or a regualer drive point fine in sand. The I just read about NU-Well. should I try that or just put in new. The is at a wummer house the I rent out for the season so I am not there to check the well all the time. Who hase good well point to buy? Thanks

Speedbump

Reaction score
If you buy a Stainless Steel Slotted from me or from Dean Bennett, you would still have to know what slot to buy. They start out at 5 thousands of an inch and go up from there. Do you know what size you need?

If it were me, I'de try the Nu Well.

bob...

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks