vent problems

Users who are viewing this thread

kp23rp

Reaction score
wearhouse 6 building each has toilets their back to back each has 3in double tee main line feeds in to a septic tank i was told that the tank was drain but the to toilets at the in of the building slow going down i checked the roof vent and their is a 2in line from the 3in line 90s over then up i cut all that out to put 3in line stright up to vent right i snake the drain and still i see water in the line could it be because the 3in line going out to the far end of the building which those lines also vent thru a 2in line would slow down the flush to the last two toilets

Kingsotall

Plunger/TurdPuncher
Reaction score
Try using some periods, buddy. That convolated message is a chore to read. ;)
Sounds like the building drain is still blocked. Can you pull a toilet and try rodding from there¿

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks