supply lines?

Users who are viewing this thread

brin

Reaction score
Am installing tub and shower in old house. Ran copper to 2d floor, terminated with shutoffs. Can I use flexible compression tubes for water supply from shutoffs to faucet? Not the plastic but the reinforced kind, like a toilet feed.
thanks in advance.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
To the lavatory faucet...yes. Tub no. No kind of compression fitting or flex line can be used in an inaccessible location inside the wall.

brin

Reaction score
To the lavatory faucet...yes. Tub no. No kind of compression fitting or flex line can be used in an inaccessible location inside the wall.

Thanks for the "headsup". Even though the shutoffs will be accessible from the back of the wall, The connection to the faucets won't be. Soooooo I will go with threaded connections. Appreciate your advice.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks