Rainjet replacement

Users who are viewing this thread

CaptainReza

Reaction score
Hi All,

First of all I am so glad I found this forum. As a new homeowner every single issue that comes up seems to impose a challenge.

I just noticed that the anti-siphon valve on my front yard that is surrounded by a tree and brushes leaking. I took the cap off to find out it is a rain jet RASV-100. Can some one help me find out what would work as a replacement part and how I can get two.

Thanks very much in advance,
Reza

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
These should not be too difficult to locate. Have you looked in the irrigation departments of hardware stores? Are there not irrigation supply companies in your area? May not find the same brand, but anti siphon faucets are pretty common.

CaptainReza

Reaction score
I will post a picture as soon as I get home. I've been to Lowes and they have rain bird caps but I didn't find it compatible.

Thanks guys

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks