(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Rainjet replacement

  1. #1

    Default Rainjet replacement

    Hi All,

    First of all I am so glad I found this forum. As a new homeowner every single issue that comes up seems to impose a challenge.

    I just noticed that the anti-siphon valve on my front yard that is surrounded by a tree and brushes leaking. I took the cap off to find out it is a rain jet RASV-100. Can some one help me find out what would work as a replacement part and how I can get two.

    Thanks very much in advance,

  2. #2


    Any suggestions at all? I've been searching internet with no luck.

  3. #3
    Sprinkler Guy Wet_Boots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Metro NYC


    Post a photograph(s) of the valve, and you will get an answer.

  4. #4
    In the Trades Gary Swart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Yakima WA


    These should not be too difficult to locate. Have you looked in the irrigation departments of hardware stores? Are there not irrigation supply companies in your area? May not find the same brand, but anti siphon faucets are pretty common.

  5. #5


    I will post a picture as soon as I get home. I've been to Lowes and they have rain bird caps but I didn't find it compatible.

    Thanks guys


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts