Tankless Water Heater for Tub

Users who are viewing this thread

gregsauls

Homeowner
Reaction score
Website
web.me.com
Hehehe... I don't even have to read the above, since the yaahoo is blocked by me and should be by all others, and I smell BS flowing deep!

NHmaster

Master Plumber
Reaction score
A shallow attempt my friend. We all know you "read the above" and have nothing but wet ammunition. :p

ChuckS

Reaction score
Chucks let me point you back to what Takagi has to say "Remember: Although a home with two or three bathrooms may only have one or two occupants currently, the number may increase if the family changes or the house is sold. Size for the house, rather than the number of occupants." So what may work for you and your family might not work for the new family that moves into your house.

I hear ya, I guess I grew up in a time when no one did anything while someone was in the shower. No toilet flushing, no drink of water, no changing the TV channel, no nothing... There were 6 of us and we did it every day.

Dishwasher was turned on at night before we went to bed and clothe were washed all day on Saturday.

Also, I wouldn't spend a nickel increasing the hot water capacity for the new family. If they want more hot water, well, it's now their crib which comes with the pleasure of paying for what ya need... Ya know?

If they want more they can buy more.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks